Before you begin your homeschooling journey please make sure you know the homeschooling laws where you live. “We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers and magistrates, in obeying, honoring and sustaining the law." (12th Article of Faith) Since each state is different please do your own homework and find out the local laws.
Here are a few websites with legal information that may aid you in your search:
- National Center For Life and Liberty - Laws listed by State
- HSLDA, Homeschool Legal Defense Association
- Home Education Magazine (also supports unschooling)
- National Home Education Network
- Canadian Home Based Learning
- Digital Hippies