What people like-
- AOP offers several all-in-one Christian curriculums, including, Switched-On Schoolhouse, LIFEPAC and Horizons.
- Choose the AOP curriculum that best fits your child's learning preference (workbook based, computer based, online, student-led or unit studies)
- Each curriculum covers all the basic subjects and then some (language arts, history/geography, math, science, plus a lot of electives).
- Each curriculum, except for Monarch, which is online, has flexible purchasing options. Pick and choose certain subjects or buy as a set.
- Most users feel AOP curriculums are affordable, even less expensive than similar programs.
What people don’t like-
Every subject is infused with the Bible.
There are a lot of mixed reviews about AOP. Some people love their curriculums. Others don't feel the love!
- For Switched-On Schoolhouse, check the system requirements before you buy.
Visit our review section for a great list of all-in-one curriculum choices.
Summary from company-
“With print-based, computer-based, and online homeschooling curriculum formats, Alpha Omega Publications has the right Christion homeschool curriculum for you and your family. As a leading Christion homeschooling curriculum publisher, AOP's award-winning educational products have enabled thousands of families to discover the amazing benefits of a Christian homeschool education. Take a closer look and see what makes homeschooling so special!”
The Good & the Beautiful curriculum is designed to foster a true love of learning while teaching strong and advanced academics. The images and artwork, the exercises and assignments, and the literature used are all designed to connect children to the good and the beautiful: family, God, high moral character, and the wonders and beauty of nature and human life.
All subjects (except math and english) taught one-room schoolhouse style with an LDS curriculum.